Life imitates art, or does art imitates life? You will not believe what I am going to tell you, but there’s a credit card that is so secure, that it doesn’t have any names or numbers on it.
I know, I didn’t believe it either, when Cindy pointed it out to us. Revolutionary is the appropriate word for the occasion, and appropriately so.
A revolutionary card that doesn’t have names or numbers on it, is it any good?
You decide, introducing the RevolutionCard with its excellent of benefits:
- PIN-based for greater control and security: If your card is lost or stolen, any unauthorized user must know your PIN to make purchases. And you can change your PIN as often as you like;
- Instant rewards through merchant partners;
- Competitive APRs;.
- RevolutionCard is not embossed. You won’t find your name or account number anywhere on it–and neither will anyone else;
- No physical data is stored on the card;
- Limits identity theft;
- Reduces fraudulent charges;
- Lowers risk if card is lost or stolen.